- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to their equipment. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising “banner” to get there.
Our sites may also have social media links (such as Facebook or Twitter). SAIN AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS SL does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we recommend that you review your own cookie policies.
This website uses “cookies” as follows:
- Google ANALYTICS cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. and which collects information about the pages of the web consulted, at what time, what Web browser, etc. This information is then sent to Google Inc.’s servers in the United States.
* “Add-this” application cookies: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-his collects statistical information from your browsing to provide advertising tailored to your browsing habits on this website or anywhere else.
- WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or personalize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to prepare browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which product is the most accepted, etc.
- Advertising / Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through advertising management to store behavioral information by observing habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to term:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
OWN COOKIES IN USE:
The following cookies have been allowed when visiting this page:
||Google analytics (GA). Cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the web.
||It is used to record the arrival time on the website
||Determine if the user is in a new session or visit
||Used to process the type of request requested by the user
||Cookie used to segment geographic data
||Cookie used to explain how the user reached the website
Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
EXTERNAL COOKIES IN USE:
- WHY DO WE NEED YOUR EXPRESS CONSENT TO USE THEM?
Judgment of the Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union, of October 1, 2019
The judgment of the Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union, dated October 1, 2019, must be interpreted as meaning that consent is not validly provided when the storage of information, or access to information already stored in the user’s terminal equipment of an internet website, through cookies it is authorized through a box marked by default from which the user has to remove the mark in case he wants to reject its use. In this sense, authorization must be based on explicit acceptance or equal rejection by the user.
This interpretation cannot vary depending on whether or not the information stored or consulted in the user terminal of an internet site consists of personal data.
The Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union also provides in this judgment that the information that the service provider must provide to the user of an internet website must include the time that the cookies will remain active and the possibility that third parties can access the information they store. This requirement is established by the version modified by Directive 2009/136, which modifies Article 5 (3) of Directive 2002/58 / EU.
If even so, you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
*Internet Explorer cookie settings.
*Firefox cookie settings.
*Google Chrome cookie settings.
*Safari cookie settings.
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully comply with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser that is generally found in the Options menu, in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information.)
- WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at:
www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.